Wednesday, January 18, 2012

This ain't no beauty salon

HIGHLIGHTS from today 4/18/12

I was slightly early for work! YAY!
Last week at the middle school I lost one of my favorite gloves. Today I found it in the parking lot!
I was able to finish massive amounts of homework in a very short amount of time.
Daniel and I picked out wedding invitations.
We went swing dancing for an hour!
Had a surprise visit from Scott Ford and Co. ! YAYAY for making a HUGE scene in the library.

I LOVE DANIEL! AND HE LOVES ME!

LOWLIGHTS

My fruity breakfast was rotten on the inside :(
It was a skirt alert day because of the wind, unfortunately the alert started after I left the house in an especially fluffy skirt. Sorry if anyone saw more then they were hoping for.
I accidentally called one of my co-teachers Sister Daahan. :( hahahahahhaha at the PUBLIC middle school. The five teachers in the back laughed at me.
My co-teachers and I had to improvise 15 minutes of teaching time. haha good times...
I still have like 1 1/2 hours of homework left! Better get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment